[Vision2020] the worthless vision

Lucyzoe lucyzoe at email.com
Mon Dec 18 20:19:30 PST 2006

Penny,
Thank you for taking the time to post. I appreciate your comments and
applaud your courage. If you're looking for *positive* news about Moscow,
you won't find it here. There's little chance you'll find in in the Daily
News either. The Chamber of Commerce puts out a great little e-newsletter.
It reflects on Moscow in a positive light and offers great diversity.

Merry Christmas!
Lucy Zoe

  _____