[Vision2020] Penny dreadful

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Dec 18 17:52:41 PST 2006

Come on, folks! You know a bad Penny always returns! And we all know it takes a lot of
Pennies to make any sort of change...For what it's worth, in spite of her spite, I find myself
agreeing with her sometimes. She just says what others think and are too decent to phrase
that particular way. Some social skill aquisition is recommended----the rest of us nasty folk at
least try for some humor amidst the rancor, but Penny just lays it out there...and she is much
more thoughtful and much less foul than ToeKnee, more balanced and rational than Doug F.,
more informed than PattyCake PattyCake Georgie's Fan, and not the coward the Dark
Princess shows himself to be....I say, hang in there Penny!! Even an honest mini-rant is worth
ranting!!

Debi R-S