[Vision2020] And the beat goes on!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Dec 18 16:08:35 PST 2006

Artie,

I don't think that has stoped Tom-Tom from getting to it from work!

Are you blocked? Trust me, he's not afraid. As to the "marketplace" I
think you ment the Cest Pool, Eh? You couldn't sell one of your ideas
for a nickel. But there is a great market for recycled sludge. You can
put it about the trees by your home. Just don't eat the fruit.

-------

Lemon-O,

Thank you for referencing a site where the cowardly twit who blots the
web
with it, Dale Comb-Over Courtney, has blocked access to a number of
people.
This is on a par with the cult he is a part of the leadership of.
Obviously
he is afraid of the beating his meager thoughts and judgments take in
the
marketplace of ideas.

W.