[Vision2020] the worthless vision

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 16:05:01 PST 2006

When I discovered this forum I wrongly assumed it was a place to discuss news and gossip about Moscow and the U of I. Instead, it is a place full of national politics, the War in Iraq, and stupid petty battles between Christ Church and Anti-Christ Church people.

Did anyone know there was a holiday parade? I didn't! Would have liked to have taken my children, but I never heard about it - the Viz is too busy arguing about Calvinist bulls**t to remember that this is supposed to be a forum for MOSCOW.

There are some well-educated people on this list, and some real idiots, too - but does even the most well-educated person on this list think that anything they say about national politics hasn't been said better by a national pundit? And why is anyone wasting their time responding to people like Tony or the Princess? It's a waste of time, mental energy, and of my time trying to find something about MOSCOW on this worthless email list.

Good grief. I'll go back to subscribing to the Daily News.

Penny