[Vision2020] Reply to Keely, Michael & Jackie on Imprecatory Prayer

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:11:03 PST 2006

Figure that's the same birds that did the dirty deed on his living room
window this summer?  You know, the "fowl smelling substance" that he found
there?

Now don't get paranoid or anything Dougie-BOY...but they may be following
you!  'Course it could be like the old addage - "Just 'cause you're paranoid
doesn't mean they aren't after you!"

J  :]