[Vision2020] Reply to Keely, Michael & Jackie on Imprecatory Prayer

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Dec 18 14:33:49 PST 2006

I don't agree that there is a time, place, and occasion for imprecatory
prayer against specific individuals.

Neither do I think that my not praying imprecatorily is a sin; in fact, it
seems a much more God-honoring risk than praying harm on His enemies would
be.

Further, the Princess' torrent of words obscures rather than illumines, and
his suggestion that "harassment" and "slander" is directed toward the Kirk
for no reason other than hatred toward God -- and to a degree that rises to
the level of persecution unto martyrdom -- simply boggles the mind.

keely