[Vision2020] J. Ford gets personal!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sun Dec 17 22:56:17 PST 2006

J.  You must have me mistaken for one of your homies. Maybe you could
elaberate (that means tell me more) how I put down " the schools, the
City, the people in it, etc." Ane when did I choose to "leave Moscocw
and in fact Idaho "?

"Lucy, plez 'splain sumptum to me?!"

-------

Issue:  Doug does NOT offer anything but criticism.  THAT is my point.
If
he were capable of offering positive perspective, that would be a
different
thing.  But he has nothing but negative things to say about the
schools, the
City, the people in it, etc.  He CHOSE to leave Moscow and in fact
Idaho -
so why should we put up with his constantly putting our town down?

Offer some good or even decent advice, and I'll listen...other wise -
see
ya! (well, hopefully not)

J  :]