[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Disloyal Americans spread propaganda

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 17 17:49:21 PST 2006

ToeKnee stated:

"Folks, when reading all these lengthy reports from the left detailing how
corrupt your country is, it would be helpful to note the sources these
America haters rely on.  Our beloved Tom relies on anonymous "unofficial"
reports.  The good professor Gier relies on enemy propaganda."

I'm confused, ToeKnee.

To which unofficial, enemy propaganda resource are you referring?

The BBC?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6140530.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/761092.stm

The New York Times?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/25/world/middleeast/25cluster.html?ex=1314158
400
<http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/25/world/middleeast/25cluster.html?ex=131415
8400&en=d574fae82fcffb07&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss>
&en=d574fae82fcffb07&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

The Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/About+the+Ministry/Behind+the+Headlines/Legal+and+
operational+aspects+of+the+use+of+cluster+bombs+5-Sep-2006.htm

The US Government's General Accounting Office (GAO)?

http://archive.gao.gov/t2pbat5/149647.pdf

Human Rights Watch?

http://www.hrw.org/doc/?t=arms_clusterbombs

or

The Senate of the Parliament of Australia?

http://www.aph.gov.au/Senate/committee/FADT_CTTE/cluster_bill_2006/index.htm

I realize that these sources do not possess the same level of credibility
that Slate.com enjoys.

ToeKnee goes on to mumble:

"In my opinion, before one dismisses his own government's version of events,
he ought to at least give it a fair hearing rather than view any official
utterance as automatically suspect."

Please, ToeKnee, enlighten us with substantiated research beyond George
Bush's claim that we are winning in Iraq and that almost any day now Coni
Rice will be organizing one giant group hug at the Wal-Mart Super Center in
Baghdad.

Waiting, but not expecting . . .

SFC, US Army (Retired)

Intolerista Sergeant-at-Arms

"Must we continue to patronize these maladjusted freaks who would pervert
society to reflect their own warped perspectives?"

- Tony "ToeKnee" Simpson (October 20, 2006)