[Vision2020] Reply to Metzler & Mix on imprecatory prayer

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 13:59:41 PST 2006

Doug J:

Those that died FOR GOD were the ones presenting those prayers.  You guys
are not dieing for God or for His Word - you are the one's killing it by
perverting His Word and calling it good.  To equate what you do with the
people who died in the lion's arena is just wrong and sinful.  You should be
ashamed of yourselves, but given that you have no clear idea just how and
why you are wrong - I know you won't be.

J  :]