[Vision2020] tony's worries for american women

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 16 19:35:32 PST 2006

The first time around the guesstimate was 100,000 and now you'd like for us
to believe the number cooked up in the "more reliable study" is on the order
of 650,000? A difference of over half a million more people all because the
surveyors could travel with a bit less difficulty and were more stringent in
their requirements for proof? Or is it the two additional years? A quarter
of a million people per year is some mighty fine killin'. I'm sorry but I
don't care what your position on the war is, a person has to find something
fishy in such a major disparity in the figures. Unless, of course, the
numbers support preconceived notions and biases...