[Vision2020] the Princess, Part 7 (covering up the COTK)

Michael Metzler michaelmetzler at email.com
Sat Dec 16 08:46:59 PST 2006

The anonymous Kirk Princess(es) now write:

  “Pooh is suffering from a bad case of jaundice. All the while I
  thought Pooh was drinking down hunny, it turns out to have been a
  bucket of bile. When reading some of the outlandish assertions posted
  at PooStench recently, I truly feel sad for Michael Metzler's sake
  that his mind has twisted to the point where he could publish such
  distortions, but I am nevertheless amazed that he seems to believe
  there are thinking Christians out in cyberspace able to swallow such
  stuff. His recent posting on "Uncle Doug's Cabin and the CREC" causes
  me to worry about not only the spiritual health, but also the mental
  health of the author. Quoted material from PooStench is in brackets,
  and my comments follow -- . . .”

The author of the post the Princess(es) refers to here (I was not the
author) asked me to remind the Princess that she has still not answered
the post dealing with her previous round of subterfuge regarding the COTK
(the latest documented act of tyranny from Wilson), which you can see
here:

http://poohsthink.com/?p=1030

I’d be happy to answer any questions the Princess(es) have once
she/he/they answer this. This round of attacks from the Princess(es) is
apparently the attempt to cover over the clear facts of the matter with
regard to our latest news series on the life and works of Douglas Wilson.

As for the rest of the Princess’ insult and irrational response to what
is largely impassioned display of fact, primary document, evidence, and
judicial argument, I doubt that most readers of Vision 2020 have much
more patience for it than me; so I’ll leave my response to this for now.

Thanks

Michael Metzler

--

Search for products and services at: