[Vision2020] Change, already

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 09:50:35 PST 2006

Gotta wonder why this is such a fascinating subject for the likes of
ToKnee...I mean, does he not have relevant and CURRENT subjects that could
be working him up to such a lather as Clinton seems to be doing for him?  Or
is his mind just so constantly in his pants, that's as far as he can get?

Either way - YUK!!!!

Time to move on, already.  Not like anything said HERE is going to change
what has already happened in another part of the country to people WE will
never see or have to deal with, anyway.

Did anyone get any damage to their property last night?  The news is saying
that we may have hit winds as high as 60mph....no trees down in our
immediate area (around "A") but I was wondering what other parts of town are
like....anyone?

J  :]