[Vision2020] tony's worries for american women

Bookpeople of Moscow Bookpeople at Moscow.com
Fri Dec 15 09:14:22 PST 2006

tony you would be more credible if you had any worry or regeard for the tens
of thousands of iraqi women who are dying in iraq because of george bush.
iraq like vietnam  is a case where the american govt said we know better
than you to another group of people and we're going to make you do it our
way.
forget you fascination with bill clinton. its time to move on to reality.
its 2006 not 1996.george bush is president and there is no credibility to
the us govt either at home or abroad.and its all bush's fault.