[Vision2020] New Subject (was graffitti) (gambling)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 13:04:17 PST 2006

Em, does anyone else find it odd, to say the least, for Doug F to be
commenting on codes, etc. in a community in which HE DOES NOT EVEN LIVE!
>From his own e-mail several days ago, he's not even living in this State -
he's living out of a hotel room (never answered my question as to why, mind
you) in another part of the country, working.

So, Doug - did that job end, are you in fact IN Idaho or what?  Heck, even
when you were in the area, you were living in Pullman - according to you,
that's where your house (that was never built) was located....

Besides, you could care less about Moscow - so why this pretense of concern
now?

J  :]