[Vision2020] New Subject (was graffitti) (gambling)

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 11:35:31 PST 2006

No-Clue,

Let me introduce you to a new word:  Priorities.

>From Merriam-Webster at:
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/priorities

Your question:  What has “Priorities” got to do with this discussion?

Here is an example, No-Clue.

Scenarios:

1)  There exists, apparently, a known meth house located in the vicinity of
a junior high school within easy access to children.  It has been reported a
local resident has found several bullet holes in the walls of his home.

2)  It has been reported that a local adult resident conducts weekly poker
games (no mention of money) within his garage for the entertainment of
himself and other adult friends of his.

Now’s when you get to use your new word (Priorities), No-Clue.

Each scenario possesses its own assumed level of “criminal” activity.  Based
upon each scenario’s assumed level of criminal activity, we as a community
must assign a “priority” to each scenario based upon its presumed threat to
the community.

My priority (granted it differs from yours) would be to pursue criminal
charges against the reported meth house as it is a more immediate threat to
our children and our community than whether or not Matt Decker draws to an
inside straght.

However, you are free to pursue Matt Decker and his weekly poker game if you
feel so inclined.

Seeya round town, Moscow.