[Vision2020] New Subject (was graffitti) (gambling)

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Dec 14 07:32:04 PST 2006

Tom-Tom could have said.....
-------

Matt Decker stated:

"About a month ago I was playing my weekly poker game with some buds
over by the Junior High. . .

What action is being taken to close it down?  To arrest its
inhabitants?  To provide the neighborhood a sense of security?

This isn't Las Vegas, people.  This is a neighborhood by the junior
high school in Moscow, Idaho FOR CHRIST's SAKE.

Close down the Poker house!  Tear it down!  Burn it down!  GET RID OF
IT.

Or is this problem, like the Latah Health Services problem, waiting for
somebody in a position of authority to get their head out of the sand
(or some other anatomical orifice)?