[Vision2020] Latah Health Services sale to Gritman--a question.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 14 05:43:34 PST 2006

Mr. Meyer -

My primary concern right now today (December 14, 2006) has nothing to do
with who is going to profit from contract negotiations five or ten years
down the road.

My concern, and sense of community, is focused on twenty-six
elderly/infirmed residents who are likely to welcome the new year (18 days
from now) in a most uncomfortable fashion, homeless.

There must be some option available that allows for a temporary (one year)
extension so that this problem may be rectified over the period of that
extension.

Profit BE DAMNED.  I guarantee you if I had a relative housed at Latah
Health Services on December 31, my name would appear on the Moscow Police
blotter the next morning.

Come on, people.  For once, let's show some compassion and not be so
concerned about the financial bottom line.  Time is running out.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown-----Original Message-----