[Vision2020] New Subject (graffitti)

Mike Deleve coolerfixer at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 13 22:43:58 PST 2006

Unfortunately, I'm not made of money.I've considered the camera thing, but
it's just not cost effective. My luck, the lowlifes would either steal it or
vandalize it. I do however, have a very watchful neighbor, who is directly
responsible for alerting me to the break-in resulting in the arrests. The
punks that were arrested live in one of the trailer parks on N. Polk near
the city limits. The police have told me there is a group of kids out there
that they are watching. It's just a matter of time before they are caught,
again.