[Vision2020] FOX May Be Dropped From Local Programming

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 13 18:43:16 PST 2006

In part, Chas wrote:
"Time-Warner and DISH Network will both suck until they provide à la carte
programming."

I absolutely agree!

For those interested in learning more, check out:
http://www.consumersunion.org/pub/core_telecom_and_utilities/002461.html
OR
http://tinyurl.com/yzhnn6

AND
http://www.hearusnow.org/
(search on a la carte)

I would urge everyone interested in this issue to let your representatives
know how you feel -- I've written them several times about this matter.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****