[Vision2020] Unanswered questions

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed Dec 13 17:22:05 PST 2006

Last week Heirdoug asked me some questions about the Bible. I in turn
asked him the following questions. I wonder if he is going to answer
them.

- What about the alleged genealogies of Joseph in Matthew and Luke?
Is either of them true?

- How many people in the Old Testament died and went to heaven?

- Why is there no eternal life for Adam and Eve and their descendants?

- According to God, what will happen to us when we die?

- How many books are there supposed to be in the Bible? Who says so?

Ralph Nielsen