[Vision2020] Mike Kramer to be named new coach

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:12:58 PST 2006

I know that there are far more important issues that I should, by right, be
obsessing over.  But, I'm shallow.  From Boise's Channel 7:  Sources have
confirmed to Idaho's NewsChannel 7 that Montana State head coach Mike Kramer
will be the next coach at the University of Idaho. Our sources say he will
be introduced at a press conference in Moscow this afternoon. Former Vandal
head coach Dennis Erickson left the UI this week to take the head coaching
job at Arizona State. Stay with Idaho's NewsChannel 7 and KTVB.COM for more
on this developing story.  Carl Westberg Jr.