[Vision2020] is everyone as tired of Tony as I am?

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Dec 13 08:21:50 PST 2006

Penny, I am completely unconcerned what you think of me.  If I annoy you, that is your problem.  As for arrogance - it is difficult for me to be modest when I am right 95% of the time and brilliantly articulate even when I'm wrong.  I understand that my genius causes the less intellectually gifted considerable jealousy but that goes with the territory.  As Mac Davis sang, "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can."

Best,  -T

"Sometimes I just get carried away by my own eloquence."   - George Patten