[Vision2020] Separation of church and state holidays

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 13 00:21:25 PST 2006

In part, Donovan wrote:
"If someone wishes me a Happy Hanukkah, Holy Ramadan, Happy Halloween, Happy
Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas or whatever, I take it as feeling of good well
toward me by my neighbor, and nothing else."

Amen!

And, out of respect for the diversity of our community, I personally have
chosen to say "Happy Holidays!"  I am not offended by those who tell me
"Merry Christmas," just as I hope my fellow Christians are not offended when
my response is "Happy Holidays to you, too!"

The genuine expression of good will never fails to touch my heart and soul!

Happy Holidays,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****