[Vision2020] New Subject (graffitti)

Mike Deleve coolerfixer at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 12 21:08:28 PST 2006

Actually, I did catch them in the act, once. I don't think they appreciated having five semi-auto Glocks pointed at them while they were knee-to-the-back-of-the-neck, face in the gravel, courtesy of our local law enforcement. I do believe as I said before, the repeated vandalism/burglary is revenge motivated. My participation, I do hesitantly. It feels not unlike wading into waste deep fetid waters. I had hoped to find intelligent, reasoned debate, not the name calling and religious squabbling that is so prevalent, not only here, but everywhere anymore.