[Vision2020] Separation of church and state holidays

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Dec 12 16:54:33 PST 2006

When I wish someone a Merry Christmas I am giving them the very best I have
in the form a God I believe in firmly. It isn't about the person I am
talking to it is about ME. And it is totally discounting of me for someone
to be insulted by my desire for them to have the very best I have to offer.
It is what is lost in all this 'diversity' and making sure that no one is
insulted. The speaker is insulted. If someone offers me the greeting of
their faith I assume that is the best they have to give me and for them it
is a very good thing so I do not get insulted. BUT, if a Christian should
offer an honest greeting from their heart there is immediately cries of
dominance. Where are my rights to be who I am??