[Vision2020] Faculty Union Files Suit for UI Whistleblower

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Dec 12 14:57:45 PST 2006

Nick,

I think this may be a good thing. But I have one question, is there any
help and protection for Doctoral grad students that blow the whistle on
the Faculty or do they just loose years of research, sacrifice and
preparation and their PhD?

lemeno, doug

[Vision2020] Faculty Union Files Suit for UI Whistleblower
nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 12 14:17:59 PST 2006