[Vision2020] Heading Home, John L.?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:48:35 PST 2006

Not!  Just the ones that spend most nights getting drunk, being disruptive
to neighborhoods and areas of town and causing the cops headaches YOU seem
willing to ignore.

Even during the news conference yesterday, Erickson admitted there have been
problem players and penelties caused by explosive behavior ON the field as
well as off.

That ends this conversation for me.

J  :]