[Vision2020] tong

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:45:03 PST 2006

Like I said, hard to do from JAIL!

Jeez, people - get a clue.  This boy can not and should not have the entire
set of crimes going on in Moscow hung around his neck!

There is obviously someone else out there that needs to be caught/stopped
before real damage is done or someone gets hurt.  People do get upset when
they catch someone breaking into and/or destroying their property.  I would
suggest the fool(s) doing this "tagging" cut it out before some serious
things happen.  Enough already!

J  :]