[Vision2020] Ethics??

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Dec 11 15:41:57 PST 2006

Local Democrats call for return of Jefferson to key House panelWhy aren't criminal charges being filed?

If he would be convicted of a felony, then it would be much easier to get rid of him.

This is an opportunity for Democrats to show that they are just as unethical and hypocritical as Republicans.
W.