[Vision2020] Latah County Library Foundation Seeks Donations

Tim Hillebrand chief at synergetics.org
Mon Dec 11 13:33:41 PST 2006

An Opportunity to Invest in Your Community

When you are checking over your Christmas Gift List this winter, please
consider a tax deductible donation to the Latah County Library District
Foundation. Established in 1994, this 501 (C) (3) non-profit corporation's
primary purpose is to enable the seven library district to fulfill more
completely its mission beyond what is possible through annual operating
dollars.

The recent advent of technology, membership in the VALNet library
consortium, and meeting the needs of special populations have all increased
the value of the library for its patrons. However, the enhanced services
have in turn resulted in pressure on the annual budget.

The Foundation can be part of the solution to this dilemma of how to pay for
upgrading and maintaining the services provided by your local public
libraries while dealing with the reality of a limited revenue stream. We
currently have an investment balance of $83,061. We need a base of $300,000
before we can make disbursements to help each of our libraries meet the
unique needs of their patrons.

Hooked on libraries? You can help! Please send your generous donation to the
Latah County Library District Foundation, 110 South Jefferson, Moscow, ID
83843. Please confer with your tax consultant on the many different vehicles
available to you for making a meaningful contribution to the Latah Library
Foundation. Remember, all donations are tax deductible.   Thank you very
much for your continued support and have a most wonderful Holiday Season!