[Vision2020] UI's mold problem

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 13:13:48 PST 2006

So, anyone care to speculate what the UI intends to do about the mold problem at family housing? Will they raze the buildings and start anew? Slap some paint on and let more people get sick?

This seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen - I have on good authority that there are children who have been made ill by this problem, and the UI Residences have known about the problem for years without making any significant steps to fix the problem.

Perhaps if the UI were more concerned with making family housing a decent and healthy place to live, rather than spending their time promoting the free internet and cable TV, they wouldn't be in this mess.

What a disaster. What a wonderful week for the UI! I guess UI Residences is lucky the Erickson blowup will likely keep the mold problem off the headlines.

Penny