[Vision2020] Biblical question

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Dec 11 12:29:20 PST 2006

I'm not an expert, but I think it would be correct to say that "goddamn it!"
is a sinful abuse of God's name, but "Oppression breaks the backs and hearts
of millions in our world.  God, please, damn the institutions that enable it
. . . " would be an appropriate prayer.  "God, please damn Joe Blow" would
be imprecatory and utterly indefensible.

Even when invoked against Dennis Erickson . . .

keely