[Vision2020] Heading Home, John L.?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:05:37 PST 2006

Sheesh - Erickson didn't even unpack.  Why?  BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WASN'T
STAYING!!!  Just ask him....he said on many occasions, the UI facilities
were very disappointing to him and the team is not what he needed it to be
(even though many of the players are those he brought with him!!)

I don't think it'll matter WHO we get - anyone should be better than that
loser, IMHO!

J  :]