[Vision2020] Repentant Sinner my ass!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:32:20 PST 2006

Question:

Has this "women" sued Clinton yet?  If not, why?  If this was such a crime
or assault against her, why hasn't she taken the legal remedies available to
her?

Or is making the big bucks off all the tv spots and being able to start her
own business distracting to her?

Sorry, but I have very little compassion for this women.  While she was an
"underling", she was also a crafty one that seemingly planned her moves even
to the point of telling her "girlfriend" about it and hiding the dress in
question for future use.  And surely, there must have been other dresses or
outfits that she wore that were put away, just in case.

Seems to me, both these people knew exactly what they were doing, where,
when and what ramifications those actions held.

Now how about moving onto to something a little more relevant to time and
place?

J  :]