[Vision2020] Fwd: New book from St. Andrews

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Fri Dec 8 17:22:35 PST 2006

Here is another book you might like to buy for Christmas. It is
written by a real Presbyterian at the real St. Andrews. Dr. Bauckham
got my e-mail address from the Society of Biblical Literature, of
which we are both members.

If you would like to see the cover picture just e-mail me and I'll
forward it to you.

Yours for wholesome Christmas reading,

Ralph