[Vision2020] Religious Right Sells Religious Violence with "LeftBehind: Eternal Forces" Video Game

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Dec 8 13:45:12 PST 2006

Saundra,

You really are kidding, aren't you?  This can't be real!!   I never
considered LaHaye a humanitarian, or even a sort of nice intolerant person,
but no one who claims to be a  compassionate Christian would promote such a
game, would he....?  Or maybe he's just raking in royalties on the game and
depending on his adult readers, (James Dobson, et al)  to promote the
message.

I would think Walmart might now consider selling "morning after"
contraceptives to non-believers, then Christian militias wouldn't have to
waste ammunition on their offspring after those kids reach the "age of
accountability."

Sue Hovey