[Vision2020] The BLog

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Dec 8 13:30:58 PST 2006

But don't blogs represent a brave new era of bold, fearless journalism in
the best tradition of the masters?

Huh.

keely

From: "Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
To: "Vision 2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: [Vision2020] The BLog
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:16:26 -0800

This confirms what we multi-celled organisms, capable of independent
thought, have suspected all along.

--------------------------------------

 >From Comb-Over Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog) (posted at 8:19 AM -
December
8, 2006)

http://right-mind.us/blogs/moscoweducation/archive/2006/12/08/48218.aspx

Arizona State Contacts Erickson

"Although Idaho's AD has not been officially contacted by ASU to approach
Dennis Erickson, this time it's for real.

The following story . . . "

------------------

and

Posted by yours truly at 6:22 AM - December 8, 2006 (two hours earlier) to
V2020

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-December/038530.html

--------------------------------------

The opening statement, "Although Idaho's AD has not been officially
contacted by ASU to approach Dennis Erickson, this time it's for real,"
didn't exist anywhere until well after my second coffee this morning, then I
penned it myself.

I guess that makes it official.  I am one of  the BLog's news sources.  I
feel humbled being in such illustrious company:  Fox News, the boys at the
Anselm House sandbox, and the restroom wall at Bucer's.

Gee.  I simply don't know what to say, Dale.  Perhaps now you can have His
Whineyness name an Imprecatory prayer in my honor, something like the "Tom
Hansen Triple Whammy".

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com