[Vision2020] Rumsfeld Memo Called for New Iraq Strategy

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Dec 8 09:25:34 PST 2006

Tom, wanted to thank you for providing another clear example of liberal bias
in the mainstream press -- The Times article regarding Rumsfeld's memo was a
gem.  The poor "reporter" couldn't get through the lead SENTENCE without
injecting his own opinion into the piece.  The memo was characterized as
"rambling."  A more accurate term would have been comprehensive, or perhaps
simply "lengthy", but let nothing stand in the way of shaping public opinion
through unprofessional and dishonest journalism.

Thank you again for providing such a classic example of yellow journalism.
Only a blind man, not yet fluent in brail, could any longer deny the reality
of liberal manipulation of the news.

Later,    -T