[Vision2020] Att. Latah County Commissioners: RE: Latah Health Services

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 14:53:53 PST 2006

Mr. Ivie,

  Sorry, but I disagree. There are some problems that cannot be fixed by one man and with raising taxes.

  There is a lot more to this situation then you know. I really wish you  would stop attacking Jack Nelson. It is not his fault. He is on the  side of the residents.

  Best,

  Donovan J Arnold

Tom Ivie <the_ivies3 at yahoo.com> wrote:    On  second thought, why shouldn't the blame be on Mr. Nelson when he was  the Commissioner's representative on the LHS Board for the last 6 years  and he is the one who knew 1st hand what was needed and did  nothing.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.=======================================================
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com