[Vision2020] Kid Arrested for Playing With Christmas Present

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 6 16:30:15 PST 2006

Two things -

Wayne Fox stated:

"Rumor has it that he [No-Clue Farris] is apparently about to undergo
serious, complex, risky brain surgery."

I am utterly shocked!!  No-Clue has a brain????  But, then (like you stated,
Wayne), it's only a rumor.

Concerning the sludge that is infinitely regurgitated from No-Clue's
blow-hole, I say:

"Let Lemon-O be.  Let him continue to enlighten V2020 with a warped sense of
his reality.  We Intoleristas deserve this vindication that No-Clue so
generously (and apparently unknowingly) provides."

As I said before, No-Clue, please continue . . .

I'm listening
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Im_Listening.jpg

"Madness does not always howl.  Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end
of the day saying, 'Hey, is there room in your head for one more?'"

- Author Unknown