[Vision2020] Kid Arrested for Playing With Christmas Present

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:16:29 PST 2006

"Doug, what the hell is wrong with you?"

You don't have that much time left to your LIFE for that question to be
adequately answered.  But, if you keep watching this site, I am more than
positive Doug and his play-pen-pals will continue to show you just how
effective Dougie-BOY'S training is.

Go ahead, Doug....show us some more of that repentive, "christian"-oriented,
prayerful, "we just want to get along with the community" spirit that
Dougie-BOY has taught you....go on, I know you can do it....

J  :]