[Vision2020] More Good Stuff From the Moscow/Monroe Axis of Relevance

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 6 11:41:28 PST 2006

>From "Little Geneva" at:

http://www.littlegeneva.com/badlands/?p=300

This blog entry (and its 14 comments) may be accessed from the above link.

More good stuff from the Moscow/Monroe axis of relevance

Filed under: WHAT THE...?! - Badonicus at 12:16 am on Sunday, January 30,
2005

Some helpful insights from the New Saint Julie Andrews crowd. Did you know
that if you think movies and TV are too filthy these days, and you would
like to see them cleaned up, you're a humanist? What's more, we backwater
pietists are wrong if we don't teach our children how to swear properly. Oh
sure, when kids are little, it's probably best not to let them swear at all,
as they're liable to do it wrong. But once our children have reached a
certain age, say 9 or 10, wise and relevant parents will instruct and
encourage their children on the proper use of the F word. Besides, refusing
to use the F word is, you guessed it, "racist". I'm NOT making this up. You
can read it all here

If you read this post, which mentions the glories of the filthy Boogie
Nights, you'll get a wonderful lesson in biblical exegesis. Remy riffs on
Phinehas, the man whom God honored for killing an interracial couple while
they were having sex. Now, one might think that that passage might tell us
something about what our attitudes toward interracial marriage should be.
But that's because you're a backwater humanistic pietist. All
Judeochristians should be wildly in favor of IR marriage. God didn't tell us
the story of Phinehas so we'd be instructed on how much He detests IR
marriage. No, silly, it has nothing to do with that. We have the story of
Phinehas so we'd know that it's just fine, and even wise, to watch dirty
movies.

"Little Geneva" is a Neo-Confederate (or is it Paleo-Confederate?) website.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com