[Vision2020] Out of His/Her mouth comes blessings and curses!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 21:17:15 PST 2006

Isn't the point, Doug et al at Christ Church, that you have to be REPENTIVE
of the sin?  And ASK for the forgiveness?  And make the wrong, right so the
person sinned against can begin/if not become, whole again?

So where does that leave Dougie and your bunch that PRAY for the death of
people you don't even know?  Isn't that a sin you need to be asking
forgiveness for and be repentive of?

Shoot, you don't even RECOGNIZE that you are sinning against people in this
community much less against God.

J  :]