[Vision2020] Hyperbole lite/ Harkins/Wenders...

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:13:34 PST 2006

I see part of your point Ted.  Any reference to hyperbole, was not intended
to be fixed to Jeff’s post. I do apologize, it does read that way.
Jeff gave references to works with the public utility industry and issues
relating to the sugar beet industry. These works may be more accurately
based on measures that are verifiable.
Given that I’ve never seen any work by Wenders as hyperbole free, hyperbole
light/lite came to mind. As an exaggeration used for emphasis, it seems a
functional descriptor, as would the gravity of conceptual Hyperbole Dark,
which could describe the sort of darkly conscious *excessive throw* that
Wenders chucked at Sue Hovey and others.
Dave