[Vision2020] Out of His/Her mouth comes blessings and curses!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Dec 5 17:14:21 PST 2006

Yes Artie, he did.

But, God forgave him after he repented of his sin against God and
against his soldier. He also lost a child as a result of his sin. That
is why I choose to identify with David. He was a guy that truly loved
the Lord. And the living God truly loved him.

Yes Artie, we are all just sinners set free from the bondage of Sin and
Death. You should be so fortunate to have this wonderful freedom in
your life!