[Vision2020] Moscow Man Charged for Burglaries, Vandalism at Churches and Schools

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 01:44:57 PST 2006

Pat;

If it were YOUR things and money stolen, would you feel the same?

This guy hit the New Art several times, was arrested for the same and yet,
got out of jail only to repeat his wanton behavior by hitting YOUR church as
well as at least two others and then the schools.  The things he stole and
did, not only hurt the efforts of a lot of WORK by a lot of people but years
of dedication of said people to doing the right thing, something HE never
seems to have learned.  Do I hope he gets the help he needs and obviously
never got in the past?  Yes, while he is in jail and not being left on the
streets to continue his activities.

My point of letting the community know just who he is connected to is
simple...once again, a Dougie-BOY follower - AND relative -  with a problem,
was allowed into the community withOUT our being told about him and once
again we were allowed to become open victims of said person.  Do I "hate"
him?  No, I don't hate him - I just hate the system that is allowing this
type of behavior to fester and develop and WE are the one's paying the
price.

Dougie writing a letter of support, IF he does, is just another slap in the
face of the City of Moscow's citizens.

Since this MAN did hit Dougie's building several times and was arrested, is
very well known by him and the others in that church, does it not make sense
to let the police know "Hey we had the same things happen to us....mayhap
you should look at the guy that hit us?"  To me it does, but obviously
Dougie-BOY thought otherwise and the police were left to figure it out
without the assistance of someone in the know (however tenious that "know"
was.)  Just another example of "Give me your community but don't expect any
help from us in keeping it safe."

Again, just because I am against someone/thing, does NOT mean I have hate in
my heart....I leave that up to the likes of you and Christ Church's
leadership.  You all seem good at it, anyway.

J  :]