[Vision2020] If at first you don't succeed...

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 07:48:06 PST 2006

My compelling tale of woe regarding the neighborhood stray cat that has been
taking refuge in my basement has taken a new turn.  Raccoons.  There are 2
raccoons roaming the neighborhood.  I swear they're at least 12 feet long,
with teeth that have to be 3, 3 1/2 feet long, sharper than ginzu knives.
So the cat is, for his safety, banned from the basement, and forced to stay
inside, trapped in my kitchen due to the unwillingness of my cat to get
along.  Just this morning, as I left for work, the cat said "please find me
a home."  So I told him I'd try again.   Carl Westberg Jr.