[Vision2020] Bush, et al. before a Grand Jury

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 1 05:49:13 PST 2006

Speaking of "precisely" -

Precisely, how many lies do you count in these closing comments presented by
George Bush at the presidential debate conducted at Washington University in
St. Louis, Missouri, on October 8, 2004?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Bush_100804.wma

These closing comments were explained in more detail during the
question-and-answer portion of the debate moderated by Charles Gibson of
ABC.  If interested, I can post the audio files for each question and answer
and we can count the lies within the lies.  I especially like the comment by
George Bush, where he states that we will "relentlessly" pursue Osama Bin
Forgotten . . . Oops, I meant Bin Laden.

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson