[Vision2020] trashy people

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Aug 31 19:53:08 PDT 2006

Penny,

You Write: "And I am quickly learning that having ANYTHING nice to say about
Kirkers rewards you with false accusations."

I was sort of following you until you said this.  Two problems:  First, it
has been your criticisms of people other than kirkers that rewarded you with
most of the abuse you have received.  Second, people like myself have said
many good things about Doug Wilson and Christ Church, in fact, furthered
many aggressive defenses for Christ Church, and yet I was not rewarded with
any false accusations.  I suspect this has something to do with the fact
that I didn't come out swinging against trailer trash and local businesses.
In any case, I think it would be good if you would significantly qualify
this statement or else correct it.

Thanks

Michael Metzler