[Vision2020] local businesses, slander, etc.

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 17:20:13 PDT 2006

Joe,

The problem with the V is some people(AKA J FORD and other) dont want to
reveal their real names, which I would assume for a good reason.Others will
harrass them for it but hey what the hell. I don't like it either but hey I
will suspect their not wanting to reveal their names wont or shouldnt impede
thoughtfull conversation.

Take care Joe
Matt